Throughout the academic year we offer training sessions either on request or scheduled by the Library.
The most requested courses are:
- Introduction to the Department of Engineering Library and Information Service
- Open Access
- Literature Searching for the 4th Year Project
- Managing the literature review
- Critical appraisal – what to include?
- Managing your research data
- Maximising the impact of your research
To book, visit our page on the University Training Booking System or you can request different/unscheduled training including one-to-one sessions.
For more information, contact us:
Niamh Tumelty | Department Librarian | firstname.lastname@example.org
[Position vacant] | Information Services Librarian | email@example.com